PGYTech Landing Gear Extension with LED Headlamp Set for Mavic Air 2

 

When we fly our drone, we always make sure that we take-off or land our drone where there is no dust on the ground right? That is to make sure that we don’t damage our gimbal due to dust particles. What can be done is we purchase a landing pad or in my case, I purchased this Landing Gear Extension with LED Headlamp Set from PGYTech.

 


This landing gear extension will definitely help my drone from taking off and landing and it will effectively increase the height of my drone to 35mm from the ground. It has an anti-slip buckle which will fit the drone’s arm perfectly and also a silicone shock-absorption stand.

The LED Flashlight that comes with this Leg Extension has 4 different lighting modes. The first rotation emits 96 lumens (brightest), the second rotation is 47 lumens (medium light), third rotation emits 9.5 lumens (low light) and the fourth and last rotation allows the light to flash or commonly known as strobe. The package doesn’t come with the batteries so you’ll going to purchase 2 AAA batteries for the LED Lights to function.


When I first tried it on my Mavic Air 2, I just keep on using the brightest light facing the LED forward but you can also make the LED face backward so when you will fly far you can still see it because of the bright light it emits.


Comments