DJI Mavic Air 2 Has Arrived in the Philippines! Time for unboxing!!!




So here comes the new DJI Mavic Air 2 in the Philippines. It finally arrived after several weeks of waiting since the preorder phase. I preordered the DJI Mavic Air 2 on May 23rd at the DJI Authorized Distributor here in the Philippines. Since they announced that it will be released on June 15th. And since I am very much excited about the 15th of June, I paid them in full on June 5th to be exact so they can immediately reserve a unit for me since I know that there are other guys who are very much excited like me about the drone. Here comes the 15th of June and DJI Philippines announced that it will be extended up to June 30th which really frustrates me and other customers. Well, I could understand them since most places here in the Philippines are still on lockdown due to the Coronavirus Pandemic and probably the courier from China are having a hard time bringing the drones here in the Philippines. Comes 30th and I was told by my agent that they are on schedule and since I am not from Manila, I have to wait for them to send me the drone via local courier. I was really excited the day it came into my doorstep on the 11th of July. So I unboxed it immediately and prepared the drone for its first flight!



Anyway, below are the list of the items you get when you purchase the Fly More Combo

 

  • ·        Drone
  • ·        Controller
  • ·        3x Battery
  • ·        Charging Hub
  • ·        Charger
  • ·        3x Controller to Cellphone cable (Type C, Lightning for IOS and Micro USB)
  • ·        12x propeller
  • ·        ND Filter (ND16, ND64 and ND256)
  • ·        Extra Joystick
  • ·        DJI Drone Bag

Please take time to watch the unboxing video below for you to see it for yourself!

 

Take note that the version that they released in the Philippines and some other parts of the world are the Non-ADSB Version or shall I say the inferior model since it doesn’t have an Airsense feature which allows you to detect if there are any manned aircraft within the range of your drone while on flight. Its inferior in design but we pay the same as the ADSB version which really disappoiting. When you prepare for your first flight, you need to charge each battery first directly to the charger and not using the charging hub for you to disable the hybernation mode. I think that's it for today, more post regarding the DJI Mavic Air 2 will surely coming in hot here in this blog!

Comments