DJI Mavic Air 2 Cinematic Footage 4k!



So here is my first attempt on creating cinematic footage on the DJI Mavic Air 2. What I did first was to scout the place and see if there are people that could ruin your footage. So, I decided to go to a local waterfall called Ulan-Ulan Falls. It is known as Ulan-ulan (Rain-rain) since its waters that are falling are like sprinkles of water like a rain. I went there at about 3 or 4 in the afternoon since I know most of the visitors of the place would probably be heading back home. I just tried to go there since most of the spots here in our place are closed due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. Luckily for me, I was able to enter the place. I was there all alone and there were no other people on the said falls aside from a group of guys who just went there to see and head on to the waterfalls just right above Ulan-ulan which is the Recoletos. I immediately did my purpose there and after a few shots, headed back home for the post process. You can watch the Cinematic Footage of the DJI Mavic Air 2 below!

Comments