DJI Philippines sent me a replacement Mavic Air 2!

 

I just got my drone back after a few weeks of waiting. My original unit was sent to Hong Kong for the repair of ESC Error 30085. But the experience was not very convenient. The last time I got a good reply from the service center was when I was told that they will send me a replacement Mavic Air 2 instead of my original unit and they will be sending it the day after. But during the next day, after a few calls and texts, I didn’t get ahold of them. Nobody is answering my call or my text and even email. That’s when I emailed directly to their boss, Carlson Zhou and I got a reply immediately. I was given to a different agent who would handle my case and called immediately the number he gave me. After a few talks with the guy, I was informed that they will be sending my new Mavic Air 2 right away. They called me to verify my address and full name and then that’s it, I was given a tracking number from the courier. 



After a few days of waiting from the day they sent the drone, I got the Mavic Air 2 right on my doorstep and its real, they did really send me a replacement drone instead of my old unit. It’s like having a DJI Care Refresh! Thanks to the guys at DJI Service Center Philippines for helping me out!

Comments

  1. I am having a problem with my DJI Osmo Action. If you may please share where you brought your drone (Service Center). The sales person where I bought it gave me MSI-ECS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it from DJI Trinoma here in the Philippines. You can contact your seller for the warranty.

      Delete

Post a Comment